Sunday, July 11, 2010

Blueberry Streusel Coffee Cake

Eclectic Treats is Back! I took a loooooong break from my cooking activities, but I'm back to share more deliciousness!!



Ingredients:
1-1/2 cup blueberry crisp cereal ( I used Meijer's Blueberry Almond Crisp)
1/2 milk
8oz blueberry yogurt
1 egg
1 tspoon vanilla
1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter
1/2 tspoon cinnamon
1-1/2 baking powder
1/2 baking soda
1/2 tspoon salt

Instructions:
Preheat oven @ 375F. In a medium bowl, mix cereal & yogurt. Let stand for 5'. Then add 1 egg and vanilla extract. In a separate bowl, combine flour, butter, sugar and cinnamon. It will look crumbly. Separate 1/2 cup of this mixture for topping. Add baking powder, baking soda and salt to remaining mixture and mix with cereal mixture. Once all ingredients are moistened, place in a greased pan (I used non-sticky 9' square pan). Add the 1/2 of mixture that was reserved for topping on top and bake 30'.

I give credits to hubby Kyle for his assistance with this great coffee cake! Enjoy with style :)

No comments: